- Information Collected: We will receive and store PII such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other information about you in connection with placement of orders, entry in mailing lists for newsletters and other notices, and for similar purposes.
- Credit Card Information: We do not receive or store credit card information. All transactions are processed through a gateway service that handles such information.
- Information Uses: We may use PII and other information when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, for uses that include, without limitation, processing of your order, delivery of information to you, to compile marketing data, to improve our product offerings and services, and enhance our customer experience.
- Opting Out: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter or not receive emails, contact us and we will promptly remove your email address from our mailing list.
- No Transfer of PII: We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII.
- Marketing Limits: We do not specifically market to children under 13. We intend to comply in all respects with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- In Event of Breach: In the unlikely event that we experience a breach of our systems that results in a release of any of your PII we will notify you of the occurrence by email as soon as possible and provide information regarding what to do in response. We may also post information about the matter on the website.
- Cookies: We sometimes use browser “cookies” for tracking. You can choose to have your browser warn you each time a cookie is offered, or block all cookies, in your browser settings. If you block cookies some of our website features may not work. If this occurs, please contact our customer service staff. You can place orders even if cookies are disabled.